Coaching can be any or all of these:
- A rewarding way to give back and stay directly involved in the game.
- A way to keep yourself active and in shape.
- An opportunity to lead and embody important life skills such as organization, time management, work ethic, and people skills.
- An opportunity to be a respected community leader through soccer.
- Potential to advance to National Coaching levels or beyond.
- A part time job for the serious coach.
- A career fo the aspiring coach.
~ OUR VISION ~
SKILLFULLY TRAIN, DEVELOP, QUALIFY, & SUPPORT MORE COACHES TO BE SKILLFUL TEACHERS OF THE GAME.
TO BETTER EQUIP COACHES TO DEVELOP TRAINING PROGRAMS ROOTED IN LTPD PRINCIPLES AT ALL LEVELS OF OUR GAME FOSTERING:
- Healthy life-long enjoyment in the game
- Raising the base playing standard province-wide
By getting into coaching you are taking part in an exciting period as the future technical direction within Canada takes shape. Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) provides the framework for coaches to work together following consistent pathways and methods that put players first.