The Advanced Coach Education Program is a traditional vertical pathway designed for the aspiring coach able to achieve higher performance standards. Designed for coaches who are more serious about their coaching development and requires that coaches reach a minimum standard of competence in a practical coaching setting. Coaches are formally evaluated and graded by Staff Evaluators at each stage of the process.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age and a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- For coaches wanting a more in-depth understanding of coaching methodology and the game of soccer.
- Designed for active coaches of Learning to Train, Training to Train and Training to Compete players.
- No community stream workshops need to be completed to register for the Canada Soccer C Licence course.
- Alberta Soccer delivers the C Licence
- Canada Soccer delivers the Child Licence, Youth Licence, National B Licence and the National A-Licence.
Please note coaches will have to wait a minimum of 6 months after becoming certified before they can participate in another Licencing Workshop.