All Players who have recently moved to Alberta and wish to register to play soccer must complete the appropriate Transfer/Release Form and submit it to the District Soccer Association they wish to be a part of.
- All Players must complete the Provisional Release Form
- All players must complete one of the following forms; Select the appropriate form below, based on your individual situation:
- Arriving from Another Province – Provincial Transfer Application
- Arriving from the United States – US Release Form
- Arriving from Outside USA or Canada – Canada Soccer International Transfer Request Form and a copy of player’s passport for proof of identity.
- The receiving District Association must submit all completed forms to Carmen Charron.